Peachy Cream Pie
- Yield: one (9- or 10-inch)
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 (9-inch deep-dish or 10-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen peach slices, thawed or 4 medium peaches, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup half and half or milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Generously prick bottom of unbaked pie crust with fork. Bake pie crust 15 minutes.
- BLEND 1-1/2 cups peach slices, until smooth, in a blender or food processor.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add pureed peaches, eggs, half and half and almond extract; mix well.
- POUR into prepared pie crust.
- BAKE 30 minutes. Cool. Chill thoroughly. Top with remaining peach slices and raspberries, if using. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 60g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 47g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 90%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.