Passion Fruit Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 to 16 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 100 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 30 gingersnap cookies
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup frozen passion fruit pulp Or 1 cup passion fruit puree, thawed
- PASSION FRUIT GLAZE
- 2/3 cup frozen passion fruit pulp Or 2/3 cup passion fruit puree, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9 x 3-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking stray.
- PROCESS cookies and pecans in food processor until fine crumbs form. Place in small bowl. Stir in melted butter until evenly moistened. Press evenly onto bottom of prepared pan and 1-inch up sides. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Wrap foil around bottom and sides of pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large mixing bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Pour in sweetened condensed milk gradually, beating until blended. Beat in eggs just until combined.
- MEASURE 2/3 cup of cheesecake batter and pour into small bowl. Whisk with 1 cup passion fruit pulp until blended. Pour remaining cheesecake batter onto cooled crust. Spoon small dollops of passion fruit mixture over top of batter. Swirl with knife to make marbled appearance.
- BAKE 60 to 70 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 1 hour on wire rack. Chill at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To make glaze: COMBINE fruit pulp, sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring to a boil on medium high heat. Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken and measures about 2/3 cup. Place in small bowl. Cool completely.
- REMOVE cheesecake from pan. Place on large serving dish. Spread glaze over top.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 610 (Calories from Fat 330), Total Fat 37g (Saturated Fat 18g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 160mg, Sodium 420mg, Total Carbohydrate 62g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 46g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 20%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.