Orange Mocha Latte Cheesecake
- Yield: 16 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes
- Cook Time: 80 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh orange peel
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat bottom of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into bottom of prepared springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, flour, sour cream and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour in sweetened condensed milk. Beat until smooth. Divide in half.
- DISSOLVE coffee crystals in hot water. Place 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Add dissolved coffee and melted chocolate to half of cheesecake mixture. Stir until blended. Pour into crust. Stir orange peel and marmalade into other half of cheesecake mixture. Pour over chocolate layer. Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely.
- COMBINE remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips and butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. Place melted chocolate into corner of small resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over cheesecake in a criss-cross design. Chill 3 hours before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 35g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.