Old Fashioned Pecan Molasses Ice Cream
- Yield: 2 1/2 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- BEAT heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl on medium speed with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- FOLD in sweetened condensed milk, molasses and pecans until combined.
- POUR into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/20 of recipe, 1/2 c), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 30mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.