No-Bake Jeweled Fruitcake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (4 oz.) container green candied cherries, halved (1/2 cup)
- 1 (4 oz.) container red candied cherries, halved (1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped nuts
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat, crumbled
- 1 (8 oz.) container mixed candied fruit (1 cup)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- LINE 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil. Reserve a few candied cherries or nuts for garnish, if desired.
- COMBINE all ingredients except sweetened condensed milk in large bowl; mix well to coat fruit with crumbs. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well. Turn into prepared pan; press firmly into pan with wet hands.
- GARNISH with reserved cherries or nuts, if desired. Cover tightly with aluminum foil; chill thoroughly.
- Fruitcake can be stored in refrigerator for several weeks.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 83g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 61g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.