Mocha Walnut Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 2 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Melt chocolate and butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Dissolve coffee crystals in hot water and stir in sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour into pie crust. Top with walnuts.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Serve warm or chilled. Top with whipped topping.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 24g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.