- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 (3 oz.) package ladyfingers, thawed if frozen
- 3 tablespoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package mascarpone or cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips for garnish
- Unsweetened cocoa powder for garnish
- STIR 2 tablespoons coffee crystals and 1/4 cup hot water in small bowl until dissolved. Separate ladyfingers into halves. Place cut side up on tray or cookies sheet. Brush with liquid coffee. Cover with plastic wrap.
- To make Mascarpone Filling: COMBINE 3 tablespoons coffee crystals and 1 1/2 teaspoon hot water in small bowl until blended. Beat 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk and mascarpone in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add 1 1/2 cups cream, vanilla and thick coffee mixture. Beat until soft peaks form. Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- To make Chocolate Filling: PLACE 1/4 cup chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave in additional 10 second intervals until melted. Stir in remaining sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- LAYER each of 8 glass dessert dishes or coffee cups with 1 tablespoon chocolate filling and 3 ladyfinger halves arranged against sides of dish. Fill center with mascarpone filling. Cover; chill at least 2 hours.
- BEAT remaining cream and powdered sugar in small bowl with electric mixer on low speed until combined. Beat on high speed until soft peaks form. Spoon on top just before serving. Garnish with mini chocolate chips or sprinkle with cocoa powder, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 780 (Calories from Fat 440), Total Fat 49g (Saturated Fat 30g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 165mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 74g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 47g), Protein 12g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 25%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.