Marbled Cheesecake Bars
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 24 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- HEAT oven to 300ºF. Combine cookie crumbs and butter in medium bowl; press firmly into bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour half the batter evenly over prepared crust.
- STIR melted chocolate into remaining batter; spoon over vanilla batter. Swirl through batter with knife or metal spatula to marbleize.
- BAKE 40 to 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 36 bars), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 125mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.