Maple Candy Balls
- Yield: 6 to 7 dozen balls
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons maple extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 (2 lb.) package powdered sugar
- 24 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- MIX together sweetened condensed milk, butter, maple extract and nuts in large bowl. Gradually beat in powdered sugar. Roll into 1-inch balls. Keep refrigerated until ready to dip.
- LINE baking sheets with wax paper. Melt chocolate in heavy saucepan or double boiler over low heat. Dip balls into chocolate. Place on prepared baking sheets until set.
- Candy mixture can be chilled in refrigerator up to 2 days before rolling into balls.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 ball of 72), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 10mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.