Mango Coconut Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 90 Minutes
- 2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup Smucker's® Mango Jam Or Smucker's® Pineapple Preserves
- Whipped cream, chopped fresh mango and lime wedges, for garnish
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine coconut and lime peel in small bowl. Stir in butter. Press mixture into bottom and 1/2-inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
- REDUCE oven temperature to 325°F. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, cornstarch and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended.
- STIR together 1 1/2 cups cheesecake mixture and jam in small bowl. Pour remaining cheesecake mixture into prepared crust. Spoon jam mixture evenly over cheesecake filling.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until filling is almost set in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. Remove from pan. Garnish individual slices with whipped cream, mango or lime, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 slices), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 260), Total Fat 29g (Saturated Fat 18g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 43g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.