Low Fat Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 (8 oz.) packages reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BLEND strawberries until smooth in blender container. Combine strawberry puree and cornstarch in medium saucepan; cook and stir until thickened. Cool. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg whites, egg, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour.
- POUR batter over crust; drop strawberry mixture by spoonfuls over batter. Gently swirl with knife or spatula.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes until center is set. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
- Also try substituting 1 (10 oz.) package frozen raspberries, thawed, for strawberries. Proceed as above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 17g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 10%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.