Lite Raspberry Mousse
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 (10 oz.) packages frozen red raspberries in sugar, thawed and divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Red food color
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
- COMBINE 1 package undrained raspberries and cornstarch in medium saucepan; cook and stir until thickened and clear. Chill.
- COMBINE remaining drained raspberries, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in blender; blend until smooth. Place in bowl; stir in small amount of food coloring, if desired. Fold in whipped topping.
- SPOON half the mousse mixture into dessert dishes; top with equal portions of raspberry sauce then remaining mousse mixture. Chill.
- Serve in festive stemmed dessert cups. Tie gold ribbon and small bow at base of stem and cup to create added elegance for your holiday settings.
- Also try strawberries or blueberries instead of raspberries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 50g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 10%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.