Lemon Icebox Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 tablespoons pre-sweetened lemonade flavor drink crystal
- MELT butter in small saucepan; stir in wafer crumbs. Press firmly onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate; chill.
- SOFTEN gelatin in 1/4 cup water in small saucepan. Heat until dissolved over low heat; set aside.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, remaining water and drink crystals in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in gelatin mixture.
- POUR into prepared crust. Chill 3 hours or until firm. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 64g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 57g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.