Lemon Blueberry Tartlets
- Yield: 8 tartlets
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel, divided
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Whipped cream
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat 8 (4 x 3/4-inch) tart pans with no-stick cooking spray. Beat shortening and cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in flour and salt until dough forms. Press into bottoms and sides of prepared pans. Place tart pans on baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes.
- WHISK sweetened condensed milk, egg and lemon juice in medium bowl until smooth. Stir in 1 teaspoon lemon peel. Divide evenly into crusts.
- REDUCE oven to 375°F. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Remove from pans. Top with whipped cream and blueberries. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with remaining lemon peel.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 8 tartletts), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 34g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.