Hot Fudge and Cherry Trifle
- Yield: 12 1/2 cup
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk, divided
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant chocolate pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, divided
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping, divided
- Decorator sprinkles
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, eggs and 1/4 cup milk instead of water. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Cool completely. Whisk pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk and remaining 1/2 cup milk in medium bowl until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish. Stir remaining whipped topping into pudding mixture until blended.
- CRUMBLE half of the brownies into bottom of a 14-cup trifle dish or large glass bowl. Top with half of pudding mixture. Place 2 tablespoons fudge topping in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; reserve for garnish. Heat remaining fudge topping according to the label directions. Spoon over pudding mixture in trifle dish. Reserve 1/4 cup cherry pie filling for garnish. Spoon remaining cherry filling over fudge topping. Crumble remaining brownies over fudge topping. Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- SPOON reserved whipped topping on top of trifle. Garnish with reserved cherry pie filling. Microwave bag of fudge topping on HIGH 7 to 10 seconds to warm. Cut a small corner off bag; drizzle over trifle. Chill 6 hours or overnight. Garnish with sprinkles before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 690 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 105g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 72g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.