Homemade Ice Cream 'n Cookies
- Yield: 1 1/2 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups (1 pint) cold whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (9 cookies)
- WHIP cream in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff. In another large bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream and crushed cookies.
- POUR into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or 2-quart freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe, abt 1/2 c), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 23g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.