Homemade Espresso Gelato
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 4 teaspoons Medaglia d'Oro® Instant Espresso Coffee
- 1/2 cup strong brewed Medaglia d'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups heavy cream
- COMBINE instant coffee and brewed coffee in large bowl, stirring until instant coffee is dissolved. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- BEAT cream in large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into coffee mixture until completely blended.
- SPOON into 9 x 5-inch baking pan or other 2-quart freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
This information is currently unavailable. Please try back soon.