Halloween Rocky Road Brownies
- Yield: 24 brownies
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sugar, flour, cocoa powder and salt in large bowl. Set aside.
- MIX melted butter, eggs and vanilla in small bowl until smooth. Add to flour mixture. Stir until moistened. Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup chopped nuts, if desired. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted one inch from center comes out barely moist. (Do not overbake.)
- MELT 2 cups chocolate chips with condensed milk in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until well blended. Stir in vanilla. Spread over hot brownies.
- TOP brownies with miniature marshmallows, 1/2 cup chopped nuts, if desired, and candy corn. Bake 2 to 3 minutes or until marshmallows begin to melt. Microwave 1/3 cup chocolate chips in uncovered microwave safe bowl on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir until melted. Drizzle melted chocolate over marshmallows, chopped nuts and candy corn. Cool to room temperature. Chill. Remove from pan by holding onto aluminum foil, peel off foil and cut into bars.
- Instructions for cutting brownies: After removing brownies from pan, place on flat surface. Cut into 24 bars using a large chef's knife or a plastic kitchen knife. If brownies stick to blade, dip knife in hot water and remove residue with a paper towel. Repeat if necessary.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 24), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 40g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.