German Chocolate Cake
- Yield: 15 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® German Chocolate Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix, water, 3 eggs, oil and 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk in large bowl. Beat on low speed of electric mixer until moistened, then beat on high speed 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- COMBINE remaining sweetened condensed milk, egg yolk and butter in small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until thickened, about 6 minutes. Add pecans, coconut and vanilla; spread over warm cake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/15 of cake), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 32g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.