Fudgy S'mores Brownie Bars
- Yield: 40 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (11.5 oz.) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (13 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl, stirring until evenly moistened. Sprinkle 1 cup graham cracker mixture evenly into bottom of prepared pan. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Spread over crumbs in pan. Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- MICROWAVE sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 2 minutes. Stir until completely melted and smooth. Pour over brownie layer. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- HEAT broiler to HIGH. Spread marshmallow creme evenly over chocolate layer. Sprinkle evenly with remaining graham cracker crumbs. Sprinkle evenly with mini marshmallows. Broil 6 inches from heat 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 40 brownies), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 26g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.