Fudge-Filled Cookie Bars
- Yield: 4 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (16.5 oz.) packages refrigerated cookie dough, choose from oatmeal-chocolate chip, chocolate chip or sugar cookie
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and butter in heavy saucepan. Heat over medium heat until chocolate chips melt, stirring often. Cool 15 minutes.
- PRESS 1 1/2 packages of cookie dough into a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with floured hands. Pour cooled chocolate mixture evenly over dough. Crumble remaining dough over filling.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool; cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 48), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.