Frozen Tropical Fruit Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust or 1 (6 oz.) prepared reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk Or Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 ripe mango or papaya, peeled and pureed (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup frozen tropical juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 3/4 cups light frozen whipped topping, thawed
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, fruit puree and juice concentrate in large bowl; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with sliced fruit, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 74g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 66g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.