Frozen Mixed Berry Pie
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk Or 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups assorted fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) prepared graham cracker or baked pie crust
- MIX together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in large bowl until well combined. Mix in berries. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into crust.
- FREEZE 5 hours or until set. Let stand 30 to 40 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired.
- Nutritionals if using Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 44g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.