Fluffy Orange Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 120 Minutes
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 60 wafers)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- COMBINE wafer crumbs and butter; press firmly into bottom and up side to rim of 9-inch pie plate. Chill.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and juice concentrate until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust.
- CHILL or freeze 2 hours or until set. If frozen, remove from freezer 5-10 minutes before slicing. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 17g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 49g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.