Eagle Brand® Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Yield: 20 to 22 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 420 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, whipped (do not use non-dairy whipped topping)
- 3/4 cup mini-chocolate chips
- 1 (16 oz.) package chocolate chip cookies (about 40 cookies)
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in a large bowl. Fold in whipped cream and chips. Pour into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- SCOOP about 1/4 cup ice cream onto bottom of 1 cookie; top with another cookie, top side up. Press gently. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Repeat for remaining sandwiches. Freeze 1 hour before serving. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 sandwich cookie), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 22g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.