Double Delicious Cookie Bars
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 oz.) peanut butter-flavored chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F (325°F for glass dish).
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- POUR sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars.
- For perfectly cut bars: Line entire pan with a sheet of foil. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. When bars are cool, lift up edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual squares. Lift off foil.
- You may substitute butterscotch flavored chips or white chocolate chips for the semi-sweet chocolate chips and/or peanut butter chips.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.