Hot Fudge and Cherry Trifle
- Yield: 12 1/2 cup
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 (3.9 oz.) package chocolate cherry or chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, divided
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping, divided
- Holiday decors or sprinkles for garnish
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, milk and eggs; cool completely. Cut pan of brownies in half; cut each half into quarters. Combine pudding mix, milk and sweetened condensed milk in medium bowl; mix until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish; mix remaining topping into pudding mixture.
- BREAK up half of the brownies, placing them into the bottom of a 14 cup trifle or glass bowl. Top with half of the filling. Place 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping into a resealable plastic bag; reserve for garnish. Heat topping according to the label directions; spoon all but reserved topping over filling. Reserve 7 cherries for garnish; spoon remaining cherry filling over fudge topping. Top with remaining brownies and filling.
- DOLLOP reserved whipped topping into center of trifle; mound with cherries. Heat bag of hot fudge topping in microwave on HIGH (100% power) 7 to 10 seconds. Cut a small corner off bag; drizzle topping over trifle. Sprinkle with decors or sprinkles. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 680 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 104g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 70g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.