- Yield: About 2 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
Or Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- LINE 8- or 9-inch pan with wax paper.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper; peel off paper. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 32), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 20mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.