Spiced Cafe Mocha
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups brewed Folgers® Black Silk Coffee
Or Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
- 2 cups milk
- Whipped cream
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large saucepan. Whisk until blended.
- STIR in coffee and milk. Heat over medium heat until hot but do not boil. Serve garnished with whipped cream. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cup), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 40g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.