Candy Cane Frozen Mousse
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup crushed candy canes: peppermint, cinnamon or wintergreen
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in crushed candy. Fold in whipped cream.
- POUR into serving dish; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Can be made a few days ahead. Garnish as desired.
- Serve with brownies or shortbread cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 29g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.