Raspberry Custard Bars
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar, plus 1/2 cup, divided
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 4 cups fresh or frozen red raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Mix flour, 1/3 cup sugar and butter in large bowl until well combined. Press firmly into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 10 minutes.
- BEAT 1 cup sugar, sweetened condensed milk and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer. Fold in raspberries; spread mixture over hot crust.
- BAKE until custard is set, about 40 to 45 minutes. Cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until smooth in medium bowl. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over bars. Chill. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 135mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 30g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.