Mocha Angel Trifle
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- or 1 tbsp. Kava® Acid-Neutralized Instant Coffee, Instant Coffee Crystals
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 small angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Fresh raspberries
- DISSOLVE instant coffee crystals in milk in large bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk and pudding mix. Beat on low speed of electric mixer 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes; fold in half of whipped topping.
- LAYER one-third of cake cubes and one-third of pudding mixture in a 2-quart clear glass bowl. Repeat layers two more times. Spoon or pipe remaining whipped topping over trifle. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 440mg, Total Carbohydrate 80g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 50g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 25%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.