- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups finely crushed cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (50 to 60 crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, orange juice, orange juice concentrate, eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and orange peel until smooth. Pour evenly over crust in prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cover and chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.