Mini Fruit Cream Cheese Tarts
- Yield: 24 mini tarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 fillo shells, thawed, or (2 or 3-inch) frozen prepared tart-size crusts
- Assorted fruit such as strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries, oranges, cherries, kiwi, grapes or pineapple
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Apple Jelly, melted
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- SPOON about 2 teaspoons mixture into each mini shell. Top with fruit. Brush with melted jelly. Chill 2 hours or until set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 tart of 24), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 18g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.