Fruit and Spice Magic Cookie Bars
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat, crumbled
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- HEAT oven 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Spray lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with mincemeat, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack. Lift from pan using foil edges. Cut into bars or diamonds.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.