- Yield: 18
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 390 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup coconut macaroon crumbs, about 5 macaroons
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- 24 foil baking cups
- Garnishes: Semi-sweet chocolate curls, cherries, macaroon crumbs or almonds
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Stir in vanilla, macaroon crumbs, almonds and maraschino cherries. Fold in whipped cream.
- FILL baking cups with tortoni mixture. Garnish with chocolate curls, cherries, crumbs or almonds.
- FREEZE 6 hours or until firm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 tortoni of 18), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.