Orange Banana Cheesecake
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 60 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 banana, mashed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Mandarin orange sections and banana slices
- ORANGE GLAZE
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add banana, orange juice concentrate, eggs and orange peel. Mix until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until set. Cool.
- COMBINE sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan. Add orange juice and orange peel. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Cool slightly. Top cheesecake with orange sections and banana slices. Drizzle with glaze. Chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of cake), Calories 620 (Calories from Fat 330), Total Fat 36g (Saturated Fat 20g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 160mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 64g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 54g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 25%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.