Frozen Chocolate Mousse Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb pie crust
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted, cooled
- 3/4 cup Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, stiffly whipped
- BEAT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Chill 1 hour.
- FOLD in whipped cream. Pour into prepared crust. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Garnish as desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.