Easter Hunt Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Jelly beans, marshmallow candies or other small Easter candy
- Toasted coconut for garnish
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add water and pudding mix; on low speed, beat until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- SPOON filling into pie crust. Chill 3 hours. Garnish top of pie with jelly beans, marshmallow candies and toasted coconut as desired and serve.
- * For young children, use holiday marshmallow candies or soft candies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of recipe), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 45g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.