Scary Tarts (White Chocolate Mousse Tarts)
- Yield: 12 Tarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant white chocolate-flavor pudding mix
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (4 oz.) packages single-serve graham cracker pie crusts
- Assorted candies, colored sprinkles or Halloween candy cutouts
- BLEND sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl with electric mixer or wire whisk. Beat in pudding mix until blended.
- CHILL at least 10 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into pie crusts; chill and decorate.
- HALLOWEEN DECORATION IDEAS
- SPRINKLE top of tart with orange/black colored sprinkles. Place Halloween shaped sugared candies on top of center of tart.
- SPIDER WEB DESIGN: CUT small pieces of licorice; place onto tart in web design.
- MAKE YOUR OWN DESIGNS: CUT shapes such as ghosts or cats out of wax paper. Place cutouts on tarts; drop sprinkles around wax paper; carefully lift away wax paper.
- OTHER HOLIDAYS
- CHRISTMAS: USE red and green decorations or fruits as toppings.
- EASTER: USE jelly beans and pastel colored frostings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 tart), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.