Eagle Brand® Sweet Potato Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat sweet potatoes and butter in large bowl until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk, orange peel, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and eggs; mix well. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 34g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 110%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.