Cranberry Cream Cheese Bars
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, oats, 3/4 cup brown sugar and butter in large bowl until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture; press remainder firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in small bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth; stir in lemon juice. Spread evenly over partially baked crust.
- COMBINE remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar and cornstarch in small bowl; stir in cranberry sauce. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until golden. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 22g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.