Peanut Butter Truffles
- Yield: 6 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 45 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons decorator sprinkles
- MICROWAVE sweetened condensed milk in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until warm. Stir in white chocolate until melted. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- SHAPE into 3/4-inch balls. Roll 1/3 in peanuts, 1/3 in cinnamon sugar and remaining in sprinkles. Chill 1 hour or until firm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 truffle of 36), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 30mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.