Pumpkin Bars with Maple Fudge Glaze
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavor extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt and baking soda in medium bowl until blended.
- BEAT butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Blend in 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin and egg. Add flour mixture gradually, beating just until blended. Stir in walnuts. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- For Glaze: MICROWAVE remaining sweetened condensed milk, white baking chips and butter in medium micowave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in maple extract until evenly blended. Spread evenly over bars. Chill 5 minutes or until set. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.