Chocolate Swirled Peppermint Fudge
- Yield: 64 pieces
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 2 Minutes
- 1 (4.67 oz.) package creme de menthe and chocolate thin mints, unwrapped and finely chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups white baking chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- LINE 8 x 8-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Sprinkle 1/3 cup thin mints evenly in prepared pan. Combine sweetened condensed milk, white baking chips, butter and salt in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until melted and smooth when stirred.
- SPOON half of fudge mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup thin mints. Top with remaining fudge mixture. Sprinkle evenly with remaining thin mints. Swirl with tip of knife to blend colors. Chill 1 hour or until set.
- REMOVE fudge from pan by lifting edges of foil. Remove foil. Cut into small squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/64 of recipe), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 30mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.