Maple Walnut Fudge
- Yield: 64 pieces
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 2 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups white baking chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon maple flavor extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts, divided
- LINE 8 x 8-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Combine sweetened condensed milk, baking chips, butter and salt in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until melted and smooth when stirred.
- STIR in 1 1/4 cups walnuts and maple extract until evenly blended. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 cup walnuts. Chill 1 hour or until set.
- REMOVE fudge from pan by lifting edges of foil. Remove foil. Cut into small squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/64 of recipe), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 30mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.