Southern Banana Pudding Ice Cream Pops
- Yield: 12 pops
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 45 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup pureed or mashed bananas
- 48 (2-inch) chocolate graham crackers squares
- 24 wooden craft sticks
- 1 (7.25 oz.) bottle Smucker's® Magic Shell® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Topping
- Decorator sprinkles
- BEAT cream, vanilla and cinnamon in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Beat in sweetened condensed milk and bananas until smooth.
- LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil. Spread banana mixture to prepared pan. Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Cut into 24 (2-inch) squares. Place ice cream squares in between two graham crackers. Insert wooden stick in center of ice cream between crackers. Freeze 30 minutes.
- LINE baking sheet with wax paper. Shake fudge topping 20 seconds; place in small bowl. Dip one corner of pop halfway into fudge topping. Sprinkle with decorator sprinkles. Freeze until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 pop of 12), Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 35g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.