Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream
- Yield: 2 1/2 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups coarsely crushed fudge mint cookies
- 1 cup finely crushed peppermint candies
- BEAT heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract in large bowl on medium speed with electric mixer in large bowl until stiff peaks form.
- FOLD in sweetened condensed milk, cookies and peppermint candies until smooth.
- POUR into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/20 of recipe, 1/2 c), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 22g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.