Pumpkin Gingersnap Ice Cream
- Yield: 2 1/2 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- BEAT heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon and ginger in large bowl on medium speed with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- COMBINE pumpkin and sweetened condensed milk. Fold in pumpkin mixture and gingersnap cookies into whipped cream mixture.
- POUR into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/20 of recipe, 1/2 c), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.