Chocolate-Peanut Butter Holiday Fudge
- Yield: 5 dozen pieces
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- LINE 8-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil up over edges of pan.
- MICROWAVE 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and white baking chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and almond extract until blended. Stir in peanuts.
- MICROWAVE remaining sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and salt in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until blended.
- SPOON peanut butter and chocolate mixtures into prepared pan, alternating heaping tablespoonfuls of both mixtures. When complete, with table knife or metal spatula, swirl mixtures to create a marbled appearance. Pat evenly to flatten top surface.
- CHILL 1 hour or until firm. Remove fudge from pan by lifting edges of foil. Remove foil. Cut into 1-inch squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 60), Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 20mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.